Friday, October 18, 2013

Hubby's Frozen Pina Colada


My husband has got to make the best frozen Pina Coladas I have ever tasted! They are one of my favorite drinks; although, I prefer them with no alcohol!

These drinks are perfect for the pool side or for a "safe" get-together. Cool, refreshing, and oh so yummy! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!






Ingredients:

1 cup of Pina Colada Drink Mix (Any will do)

6-8 scoops of Blue Bell Homeade Vanilla Ice Cream

2 cups of Crushed Ice

Slice of Pineapple (Optional)

Cherry (Optional)


Directions:

1)  In a blender, combine the drink mix, the ice cream, and the crushed ice;

2)  Blend until smooth;

3)  Garnish with pineapple and cherry, if desired.

That's it!  If it's a bit too thick, you can add extra liquid.  If it's too thin, add a bit more ice cream.

Enjoy!


(Photo courtesy of http://yahoo.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment